Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA/CCG) wait list and need temporary help paying for child care? We may be able to help.
Currently, the Bridge Fund is only able to accept applications from Veteran-led families currently on the Dallas and Tarrant CCMS waitlists.
Capacity is currently filled for traditional waitlist families.
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County
2. United States veteran of active military service who can provide documents of good standing.
3. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week
Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)
4. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
5. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
6. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.