If you qualify, the Bridge Fund can help pay your childcare costs while enrolled at a participating Bridge Fund Center, until you are outreached for permanent care by CCMS. Explore qualifications and Bridge Fund Centers below.
Currently, the Bridge Fund is able to accept applications from:
1) Dallas County families with CCG waitlist add dates of April 2017 – July 2017
2) Veteran-led families on the Dallas or Tarrant CCMS wait lists
DO I QUALIFY?
1. Resident of Dallas County with waitlist add date of April 2017 – Sept 2017 (or) Dallas/Tarrant County United States veteran of active military service or full-time national guard who can provide documents of good standing.
3. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week. Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)
4. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
5. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
6. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.