Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA/CCG) wait list and need temporary help paying for child care? We may be able to help.
Due to extended CCMS waitlist times, availability may be limited.
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County
2. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week
Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)
3. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
4. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
5. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.