Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA/CCG) wait list and need temporary help paying for child care? We may be able to help!
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County
2. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week
Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)
3. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
4. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
5. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.