Due to the state-wide freeze in CCMS funding, the Bridge Fund is currently not able to take new applications. Updates will be posted as the situation changes.
Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA) wait list and need temporary help NOW paying for child care? We may be able to help!
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County
2. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week
Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week combined
3. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
4. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
5. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.