Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA/CCG) wait list and need help paying for child care? We may be able to help!
If you qualify, the Bridge Fund can help pay your childcare costs while enrolled at a participating Bridge Fund Center, until you are outreached for permanent care by CCMS. Explore qualifications and Bridge Fund Centers below.
Currently, the Bridge Fund is able to accept applications from:
1) Dallas County families currently on the CCMS waitlist
2) Tarrant County families with CCA waitlist add dates of December 2017 – December 2018
DO I QUALIFY?
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County who meet the current waitlist dates above.
3. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week. Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)
4. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
5. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
6. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.