Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA/CCG) wait list and need temporary help paying for child care? We may be able to help.
If you qualify, the Bridge Fund can help pay your childcare costs while enrolled at a participating Bridge Fund Center. Explore the qualifications and Bridge Fund Centers below.
Currently, the Bridge Fund is only able to accept applications from Veteran-led families on the Dallas and Tarrant CCMS wait lists.
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County
2. United States veteran of active military service or full-time national guard who can provide documents of good standing.
3. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week. Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)
4. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
5. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
6. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
*Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.