If you qualify, the Bridge Fund can help pay your childcare costs while enrolled at a participating Bridge Fund Center, until you are outreached for permanent care by CCMS. Explore qualifications and Bridge Fund Centers below.
The Bridge Fund will open for new applicatons on Monday, June 15.
STEP 1 | DO I QUALIFY?
1. A resident of Dallas County, Tarrant County, or the North Central Texas Region (currently Denton and Collin Counties)
3. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week. Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)*
4. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
5. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
6. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
* Student childcare subsidies vary by location: Dallas County CCMS will subsidize childcare costs for students up to 65 credit hours | Tarrant County CCMS up to 48 months. | North Central Texas Region up to 60 months of undergraduate study. | Graduate students may still qualify if working 25+ hours/week.
**Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
STEP 2 | CALL & TOUR A PARTICIPATING SCHOOL
If you answered “YES” to each question above, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Explore Bridge Fund partner centers to find a school that is convenient to your home or work. Call and visit to obtain a Bridge Program application.