Are you on the Child Care Assistance (CCA/CCG) wait list and need help paying for child care? We may be able to help!
If you qualify, the Bridge Fund can help pay your childcare costs while enrolled at a participating Bridge Fund Center, until you are outreached for permanent care by CCMS. Explore qualifications and Bridge Fund Centers below.
Currently, the Bridge Fund is able to accept applications from:
1) Dallas County families currently on the CCMS waitlist
2) Tarrant County families currently on the CCMS waitlist
DO I QUALIFY?
1. Resident of Dallas County or Tarrant County.
3. Female attending school full-time or working 25+ hours per week. Two-Parent Households: minimum of 50 hours a week (25+ hours each)*
4. At least one child aged 0-5 needing child care
5. Currently on the waiting list for Child Care Assistance
6. Earn less than the monthly income guidelines below
* Dallas CCMS can subsidize childcare costs for students up to 65 credit hours | Tarrant CCMS can subsidize childcare costs for students up to 48 months. Graduate students may still qualify if working 25+ hours/week.
**Include ALL monies received on a monthly basis, before taxes have been taken out.
If you answered “YES” to each question, then you may be eligible for the Child Care Bridge Fund. Please click here for a list of participating Early Learning Centers where you can obtain a program application.