At Educational First Steps, we welcome volunteers to share their time and talents with us, our partner centers and the children in their care. Volunteers help us give at-risk children a high-quality early learning environment and the strong educational foundation they need for school readiness.
We have volunteer opportunities available to fit your needs. Below are ways you can get involved.
- Partner Center Physical Improvement. Lead your team in a beautification project at our partner center(s), such as playground restoration, painting, creating a garden, and more.
- Supply Drive + Backpack Stuffing. Gather supplies and stuff Educational First Steps backpacks for children in our partner center(s). Click here for the list of supplies needed.
- Special Events. Serve as a volunteer at our annual luncheon, One Childhood One Chance, in Dallas and/or Tarrant County. Share your expertise by hosting or creating a special event for children in one or more of our partner centers.
- Holiday Parties. Celebrate the holidays by giving back to your community! Organize a holiday party for the children in our partner centers on Christmas, Thanksgiving, Cinco de Mayo, etc.
- Administrative Support. Volunteer at our main Educational First Steps office by providing administrative support, such as data entry, event mailings, data organization, etc.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our online volunteer application.